Wednesday 5 June 2013

Ewe only live once


On my travels yesterday, I came across this fabulous sight.



This picture of pure tranquil harmony, is repeated in every country, and continent throughout the world.  From Namibia to New Zealand and Argentina to Andorra (give or take the odd sand or snow isolated baron desert).

We must consider ourselves lucky and fortunate, as ewes milk is used to create many a masterpiece by the cheesemaker to tantalize our senses and send us into rapturous cheesy whiffy delight.  I hope in the weeks, months and years to come I can try, savour, write and promote many such cheeses (and as many hidden gems) as I can.

If you have a particular favourite, or there's a cheese you're considering but not to sure about then please let me know and  I will try and feature it in future postings.
Until then my fellow cheesemunching travellers - onwards because we haven't even scratched the surface yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment